I understand that:
- I am not required to grant consent as a condition of buying any property, goods, or services.
- I may revoke my consent at any time by contacting Torch Electronics by email.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- If my contact information changes, I should inform Torch Electronics by email.
- Torch Electronics offers its text messaging program whereby Torch Electronics, and any applicable service providers, will text message you to provide you with information concerning your account activity with Torch Electronics and other Torch Electronics products, services, updates, information, and promotions. Torch Electronics and its service providers may, from time to time, use standard or an automatic telephone dialing system (“Auto dialer”) to deliver text messages to you.
Privacy – How We Use Your Information
Torch Electronics uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with information, updates, products, or services.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you of relevant updates and information.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. Torch Electronics does not share your information with or sell it to, other parties without your permission.
Account Holder Representations
You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide or that you have the account holder’s permission to enter the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide and that you will not initiate messages to the mobile phone of any other person or entity. You agree to indemnify Torch Electronics in full for all claims, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify Torch Electronics if you change your telephone number, or cease being the regular user of, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, damages, and costs related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq.
Standard Message and Data Rates May Apply
Standard message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan. Please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans and information.
The number of Torch Electronics text messages that you receive may vary depending upon your account activity and your communication with Torch Electronics.
Torch Electronics offers its text messaging program whereby Torch Electronics and any applicable service providers will text message you to provide information concerning Torch Electronics updates and information. Torch Electronics and its service providers may, from time to time, use standard or an automatic telephone dialing system (“Auto dialer”) to deliver phone calls or text messages to you under the Torch Electronics program.
To receive Torch Electronics phone calls or text messages, you must be a resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older, authorized to enroll the mobile phone number in the Torch Electronics program, and authorized to incur any mobile message or data charges incurred by participating. Torch Electronics reserves the right to require you to prove the foregoing to participate in the Torch Electronics program.
Changes to this SMS/Text Messaging Terms & Conditions
Torch Electronics may revise, modify, or amend these SMS/Text Messaging Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when notice is given. You agree to review these SMS/Text Messaging Terms & Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive Torch Electronics text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of Missouri.
Waiver of Jury Trial Parties hereby mutually waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding, or counterclaim brought by either of the parties hereto against the other with respect to any matter arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Validity and Enforceability
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision in this agreement shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision and this agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had never been in the agreement. Offer no chance gaming machines to locations throughout state.
Once subscriber is opted in recipient will be receiving recurring messages when participating in mobile messaging program once opted in.
Message and data rates may apply
Opt-In Confirmation Message:
Torch Electronics is happy to announce its new communication tool – a real time text messaging system. This will allow us to keep you better informed as news is happening.
You have successfully opted.
Reply HELP for help and STOP to end.
Help for Help. Msg&Data rates may apply. Message Freq Varies
“Torch Electronics. You have opted out and will no longer receive further messages from short code 12345. Reply help for help”